Every Wednesday night Lessons
Every Wednesday night is Kiz-Ed. We meet at 8:45 pm for a Beginner Kizomba Lesson. Anyone is welcome. You do not need to bring a partner or have any previous dance experience. We will teach you. The beginner lesson is open to all ages and all people who want to learn to dance. All you need is a courageous spirit to dance!
- WHAT: “Kiz-Ed” Beginner Kizomba Lessons + Social Dancing + after party
- WHEN: Every Wednesday night
- 8:45pm – 9:30pm: Level 1: Beginner Kizomba Lesson
- 9:30pm – 10:30pm: Practice & Social Dancing!
- WHERE: Windfall Dancers studio
- PRICE: just $5‼️
Weekend Dance Nights
Dance Nights • Workshops • House Parties • Travel to other cities
Almost every weekend there is an opportunity to dance in or out of town. Come dance with us or join one of our carpools.
Social Dance Nights
These are dance events on weekends. Dance to Kizomba, Semba, Urban Kiz, Zouk, Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cumbia, and more! Hosted normally at Serendipity Martini Bar, usually on Friday or Saturday night or both! Keep an eye out for our Events Calendar in Facebook.
Here are the current events we host are take part in below. All events can be seen on our Facebook events calendar.
- Afro- Latin Dance Party is once a month at Serendipity Martini Bar.
- Kizomba Underground is every other month
- In cooperation with Bloomington Dancers, we co-host a BKS Night (Bachata, Kizomba, Salsa)
Usually once a month we host a house party. This is a great place to chill and hang out with the community and dance! Keep an eye out on the Facebook events calendar for the next house party.
Out of Town Travel
When regional cites host a weekend workshop, there is usually a carpool of people who caravan out to that city. This is a great opportunity to meet good dancers from other cities and can help propel your dance life.